This care program is designed by a registered nurse. Our staff has researched the best strategies and techniques to help your loved ones stimulate their mind and help them maintain and strengthen when they are not able to retain information. Check out our blog post 7 Signs of Dementia Your Loved One May Be Showing Now.
- Hygiene and grooming
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Home making and house keeping
- Meal Preparation
- Errands and shopping
- Mental stimulation and memory games
Home Exercise Programs
- Restorative care to improve and maintain mobility
- Music Therapy
- Balance Programs
Get The Help You Deserve
Get help from a caring and knowledgeable professional. Let us know what we can do to make your life easier.
Our goal with this service is four pronged:
- To support your loved ones INDEPENDENCE while providing dignified care in a home-like environment.
- To give every older adult the opportunity to enjoy a higher quality of life, regardless of their diagnosis.
- To make care affordable by offering care that is not restrictive or limited to a specific number of hours per shift.
- To help provide the necessary relief for family members by supplementing our caregivers with the knowledge to care for your loved ones needs.